Aloe Vera Gel
After enjoying summer as a family, our skin was damaged by the sun. REMEMBER…?
BIO GEL ALOE VERA immediately calms irritations on the skin and leaves it with a sensation of freshness.
The name Aloe Vera derives from the Arabic word “alloeh” which means bright bitter substance. It is a mythical plant that has been used for centuries as medicinal remedy or cosmetic, thanks to its properties.
They say that Queen Cleopatra used Aloe Vera extract in her baths to maintain the smooth and radiant look of her skin.
Bio gel Aloe Vera moisturizes your skin, leaving it fresh, reducing inflammation produced by insect bites. Quickly absorbed, doesn’t leave the skin sticky.
Relieves irritations after depilation and shaving, suitable to soothe the burning of sunburns and helps with the treatment of acne. Your face and body will thank you. Include it in your skin care routine to improve the well-being of your entire family.
- Aloe Vera extract, is a plant native to Africa which “True sea”, is perfect to take care of our health, repairing and moisturizing our skin naturally.
- Glycerin, is a plant extract that moisturizes and maintains water balance in the skin, leaving it smooth and reducing dryness.
- Hamamelis, known as “Witch hazel”, works as a natural cleanser and tones the skin
☘ Suitable for men, women, children and the whole family.
☘ Avoid contact with the eyes.
☘ Keep out of reach of children.
☘ For all skin types: oily, combination, sensitive, normal.
☘ Helps with acne treatments.
☘ Keep at room temperature.
☘ This gel is not suitable for hair.
☘ This product is not edible, it’s for external use only.
☘ It is not an insect repellent.
☘ Can be used as a foundation, if desired.
☘ Ideal for any agee.
☘ Clean the skin before application.
☘ Use a necessary amount of Aloe Vera, as the case may be.
☘ Use after shaving or waxing over the irritated skin.
☘ Apply to areas affected by insect bites.
☘ Use it to relieve the burning caused by sunburn.
☘ Let it dry for a minute and that’s it.
- How do i apply this product?
Apply a generous amount in your skin.
- Does Aloe Vera dry the skin?
No, on the contrary, this product has ingredients that moisturize the skin.
- How long does the product last after opening it?
Once opened this product last 12 months.
- Shoul the gel be stored in the refrigerator?
No, you should store it in a fresh place.
- Can this product be used to treat varicose veins?
No, but as a complementary product it can bring relief.
- Can this product be used on hair?
No, this product is for the skin and face.
- What texture does it have?
It is a gel, not sticky at all and of fast absorption.
- Is it used to remove stretch marks?
No, this product has other benefits for the skin.
- Does it help to moisturize oily skin without causing more pimples?
Yes, since it reduces inflammation on the pimples without adding oil to the skin.
- Is it good for sunburns?
Yes of course, it has a repairing effect and is a good moisturizer.
- Is it effective for irritated groins?
It is very effective for irritated skin.
- Can it be used on the eye contour?
No, we have another product especially designed for the eye contour.
- Does this gel serves as a facial cleanser?
No, this gel is indicated for the relief of skin irritations on the face and body.
- What benefits does it bring to my skin?
Relieves irritated skin, after depilation and shaving, reduces itching caused by insect bites.
- Can it be used as a bath gel?
It is not a bath gel.
Correct use of Aloe Vera
- Clean the skin before use.
- Use a generous amount of Aloe Vera on the skin irritated by shaving, depilation, insect bites and sunburn.
- Let it dry for a minute and that’s it.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- As a desinflammatory for insect bites.
- Relieves irritation after shaving and depilation.
- As a moisturizer for dry skin and sunburns.
- Helps in the treatment of acne.
- It is perfect as a moisturizer.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Cleans yout skin deeply.
- Reduces acne pimples.
- Perfect for after shaving and depilation.
- Ideal for sunburns.
Aloe Vera for after shaving and depilation.
- Aloe vera quickly relieves skin irritation caused by depilation and shaving. Providing a good feeling of freshness.
A common mistake is to believe that this millenary plant CAN BE USED FOR ALL TYPES OF CONDITIONS on skin, hair, face, lips, eyes etc. However, the benefits will depend on the formulation and applications with which each product has been made. Each of our products was designed with different benefits in particular, for example: only for stretch marks, for hair or some that are complements of others. Remember to check the product’s indications and directions before buying it.
Bio gel Aloe Vera by LE POMMIERE is a 100% natural moisturizer that:
- Relieves different kinds of irritations caused by shaving and depilation.
- Removes burning caused by sunburns or ice burn.
- Reduces itching caused by insect bites, providing immediate relief to your skin.
- Helps to improve acne, to eliminate excess sebum and dirt from the skin, thus avoiding acne breakouts.
- Does not leave the skin sticky.
- Can be used in different parts of the body and recommended for all skin types.
- Say goodbye to the burning and pain caused by sunburns, keeping your skin moisturized and protected.
Once opened, this product can be used for 12 months.