More than 6000 years ago, ancient Egyptians used techniques of exfoliation. They made mixtures of animal origin oils with alabaster powder (a type of stone) and sea salt. They applied this paste on their face and bodies and rubbed it to remove impurities.HOLA
Exfo Clean, effectively extracts toxins and impurities from the face, leaving it soft. Exfoliates dead skin cells by in-depth cleaning your skin. Regulates sebum production in your face, keeping your skin free from acne pimples. This product must not be missing in your daily routine. Suitable for men and women of 15 years of age and up.
- Is the product black?
No, our product is a white facial mask.
- Is the product applied to the entire face?
Yes, however you must avoid the eye area, eyebrows and mouth, without exceeding 15 minutes.
- Does this product remove age spots?
It is an exfoliant and its function is not to remove age spots.
- Can it be used by women and men?
Of course, both will get the same results.
- After the treatment can I apply a cream on top?
Yes, you can use your usual cream. We recommend our cream HYDRA SKIN OILY SKIN.
- Does this facial mask work?
Yes, its active ingredients remove impurities from the face, leaving it free from acne.
- How long should i wait before seeing the first results?
The effects are noticeable after use, to maintain them you must exfoliate your face at least once a week.
- Does this facial mask reduce inflammation of the acne pimples?
Yes sure, cleans and reduces acne inflammatios.
- Is this product recommended for sensitive skin type?
No, we recommend to use it only in combination and oily skin types.
Natural exfoliants for the face
- Coffee as an exfoliant, good for increasing the production of collagen.
- Milk and oats, absorbs dirt accumulated in the pores.
- Flaxseed and honey, helps to have a complexion free of imperfections and wrinkles
- Sugar and lemon, extract blackheads and remove dead skin cells.
- Honey and oats, gives luminosity to your skin.
- Sugar and olive oil, moisturize and fight aging in the skin
The importance of exfoliation
- The skin cells are renewed naturally every 28 days. If they are not removed completely, the skin can not be adequately oxygenated. The signs of dryness begin and the result would be a dull skin.
Four benefits of skin exfoliation.
- Having a skin free from impurities.
- Stimulates oxygenation.
- The skin absorbs nutrients and active substances more easily.
- Eliminates blackheads from the face.
How often should i exfoliate my face?
- Dry skin, once a week.
- Sensitive skin, every 10 days.
- Oily and combination skins, once or twice a week.
That it is an exfoliating mask does not mean that it also works as an anti-spot. The formulation of this product contains natural ingredients such as: pumice volcanic stone, hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut, calendula oil, etc. that make this product effective for cleansing the face, leaving it free of impurities and pimples. Gives back to your skin that natural glow, eliminating dead skin cells and impurities of your face.
This product is designed to act in combination and oily skin types. It should be applied on the entire face, leaving it to act for 10 to 15 minutes and can be used by men and women.
The results will vary depending on your skin type. You don’t need to apply a moisturizer cream after exfoliation because our product moisturizes your skin naturally. The results will surprise you.