Skin care is a habit that we inherited from the first civilizations, this dates back to 3000 BC in Ancient Egypt. When workers at the end of their working day applied Sesame Oil and Castor Oil on their faces, that way their skins were more flexible and soft.
Hydra Skin – Oily Skin is a moisturizing cream, very effective for combination, oily and acneic skin. Reduces the presence of pimples and blackheads on your face, returning to your skin that sensation of natural freshness. Show a hydrated skin without excessive oil.
Having an oily skin face is a thing of the past, you can use it in the morning and at night. Recommended age of use: 15 years and up.
☘ Recommended for combination and oily skin.
☘ Recommended use for face, neck and cleavage.
☘ Recommended age of use: 15 years and up.
☘ Does not leave oily skin.
☘ Once opened, the cream has a 1 year warranty with no side effects.
☘ Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
☘ Keep out of the reach of children.
☘ Clean and dry the face before use.
☘ Apply over the entire face in the morning and / or evening.
☘ Apply a small amount, about 2 or 3 drops in forehead, cheeks and chin.
☘ Massage with circular movements.
☘ Massage from the inside to the outside of the face.
- How often should I use the product?
You can use it every day, in the morning and at night.
- Is this product suitable for all skin types?
No, it can be used by people with combination, and oily skin types.
- Will this cream cause acne?
No, because this is a moisturizer for oily skin, wich does not add excessive oil to the face.
- Does this product have a sun protection factor?
No, it does not have a sun protection factor.
- Is this a very greasy cream?
It is not greasy at all, it absorbs very well.
- Is it necessary to apply another moisturizer, or is this enough?
With this cream is enough, since it moisturizes your skin and is rapidly absorbed.
- What are the benefits of this cream?
Moisturizes and reduces excessive oil on your skin.
- Is it normal for me to get small pimples?
It is not normal, because this cream controls excessive sebum in oily skins.
> Eating habits to reduce oily skin.
- Remember to stay away from foods high in fats and sugars. It is also importantto drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and eliminate toxins.
> What should we do to reduce oily skin.
- Cleaning is one of the most important routines to maintain a healthy skin.
- It is very important to choose a sunscreen specific for oily skins to avoid excessive brightness and acne breakouts.
- Exfolation cleanses the skin in depth.
- Use makeup that does not contain oils or fats (oil free).
> Benefits of natural foods to exfoliate your face
- Cucumber and yogurt, fight pimples and control excess oil on the skin.
- Strawberries and yogurt, nourish, moisturize and cleanse the face.
- Apple and honey, regulate the excess of oil on the face.
- Avocado and egg white, moisturize, protect and give luminosity to your skin.
- Oats, they keep your skin radiant and free from impurities.
We often make the mistake of not using a moisturizer for oily skin, because we believe that it will add sebum to the skin. On the contrary, by not moisturizing our skin, more sebum is produced in your skin.
Our product was formulated with ingredients that help to control the excess of sebum, avoiding acne break outs in your face, without the need to use another moisturizer, improving the appearance of oily and combination skin types, giving them a natural glow.
HYDRA SKIN – OILY SKIN can be used by men and women as well, you can also apply it in the mornings and at night, from 15 years of age and up.