The smooth texture of “Renewed Skin” cleanses and dries acne pimples, leaving your face free of impurities
Masknè Free Gel to relieve all skin types that present acne breakouts on the face or chest
This gel provides a deep cleaning, helps prevent future breakouts and improves the appearance of the skin
- Is it just for acne skin?
- No, it is for any skin type that has breakouts after using face masks
2. From what age is its use recommended?
- It is recommended from 15 years onwards
3. Can it be used before the daily routine?
- Its use should be like a normal cream that complements your daily routine
4. How should I apply the product?
- Spread and massage the gel on the area where acne breakouts
5. Will I need to use sunscreen after applying the gel?
- Yes, the ideal is to let the gel absorb and then apply a sunscreen
6. Does this gel dry out the skin?
- No, it will always keep your skin hydrated
7. Does it remove blemishes or acne scars?
- No, this product is not a depigmenting agent
8. Is it used in the morning or in the evening?
- At any of the times, as you feel more comfortable
Probable causes of acne on the forehead:
- They could be reflected by a poor diet. Cut down on foods high in fat; bet on fruits, vegetables and lots of water
Probable causes of acne on the chin:
- They are due to hormonal changes, but they can be fought by increasing the consumption of fiber such as: parsley, celery, broccoli, pomegranate, etc.
Probable causes of acne on the nose:
- They can appear from the excessive consumption of red meat. Eat foods that help you eliminate toxins such as: artichoke, celery, tomato and especially green tea
What you should NOT do if you have acne
- You should not use makeup because it clogs the pores
- Do not apply lemon on acne
- Do not consume sugar in excess, it increases the rate of acne breakouts
- Do not apply toothpaste to the acne affected area